Students in Culinary Arts:
- Learn about Food Safety
- Cook a variety of foods
- Learn basic server skills
- Learn dining etiquette
- Learn about careers in food service
- Operate the NEW Bulldog Cafe
The ideal Culinary Arts student is:
- Motivated to learn
- Interested in cooking and eating
- Willing to try new things
- Creative thinker
Even if you don't have aspirations of a food service career, these skills will be useful throughout your life.
Students in Culinary Arts earn their ServSafe Manager Certification.
With this certification students can potenially earn $1.20 more per hour.