A MESSAGE FROM THE SANTA FE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT REGARDING POLICIES/PROCEDURES:
As a courtesy to you and your parents/fans...just a few things to know before attending this upcoming game.
Our District has implemented strict Covid-19 guidelines for sports. Below you will find a summary of the main things to be aware of. Please relay this info to those who plan on traveling to our facility. Let me know if you have any questions.
• Our District has implemented Covid-19 capacity limits at our venues (15% of max). Some events may sell out.
• The only way to purchase tickets to this event is through our digital ticket vendor: GoFan.co and a smartphone is required for entry. There will be no cash sales of tickets at the event.
• All ticket sales must be completed online ($7 per ticket, plus a $1 surcharge by GoFan). Tickets can be purchased on a smartphone, tablet, computer, etc., but they must be redeemed at the event using a smartphone.
• Your temperature will be checked by ticket personnel prior to entry.
• Also, per District policy, masks and social distancing will be required at all times for spectators.
Click here to purchase tickets